Date(s) - 09/29/2018
6:00 am - 1:00 pm
Piedmont Farmers Market
Our annual Fall Festival brings Cabarrus County a family-friendly event celebrating the harvest!
This year, we will have fun and games, apple cider samples, crafts for kids, food trucks, live music, a raffle, two local authors (Ann Tarpley and Caleb Wygal) signing books, face painting, and more!
UPDATE! NEW ADDITIONS TO THE FESTIVAL:
– Cooking demonstration with the head chef of Gianni’s Trattoria!
– Chainsaw Artist Demonstration and Raffle
– Selfie Station
– Pumpkin Painting
– Giveaways for Children
– Straw Maze
– Flag Retirement Ceremony at 11:00 a.m. by Vietnam Veterans (if you have a flag that needs ceremoniously retired, please bring them to the Vietnam Vets at the market)
– Two Food Trucks – BBQ and Gourmet Caramel Apples
We have more in the works, and we will update as participants commit. Stay tuned!
– Dogs are not permitted at this event due to Food Safety Regulations.